View Profile ThatJohnnyGuy

153 Movie Reviews

Hahahaha I laughed out loud at this. I've rarely laughed at really short animations as i don't particularly enjoy them, but this was great haha

Evy-Devy responds:

Thanks! Wasn't my audio but I knew it fitted well! Glad you liked it!

Damn, no wonder this episode was never aired. This is gold.

ChutneyGlaze responds:

haha love it

squeakytoad responds:

Hey you finally got that new username - happy new year!

99 Game Reviews

I normally don't review anymore, and I have admittedly rarely played many NG games over recent years, but being around here since 2003, this reminds me of the old NG days in the best of ways, and I can see this game being a classic for years to come.

This is the most fun I've had playing an NG game in a while and I normally am not fond of one-button games. This is unique, inventive, and the fact you have multiple paths so the player can decide if they want to up the difficulty in the middle of the game is genius.

I wish I could make a game with you, bravo.

Noisemama responds:

I remember binging your music after I found Castle Crashers in middle school - never dreamed that you might happen to play one of my games. Thanks so much for the praise, it really means a lot to me - never stop making awesome music!

Awesome game, but found a bug. When it says game over, pressing A doesn't restart it for me (im in Firefox), so i had to click the text.

BoMToons responds:

Keyboard press? I'll look into it, thanks!

An official alternate timeline of Pico's School? Dang, so technically this is canon in another universe. That's crazy. Makes me wonder where my non-canon fan sequel to Pico's School (Newgrounds: Zero Hour) falls into. I thought this was a clever, hilarious, and heartwarming "replacement" for April Fool's Day. It's crazy you still have the files after all these years.

578 Audio Reviews

Nice nice. When is the community episode going up it's been a long time lol

Hahahah i love this!

I'm so happy you released this haha

209 Art Reviews

haha clever. Love the detail, and the pun. Intelligence is hot, this picture only shows that this is actually factual because usually people in high intellect fields especially with technology stuff have to work in hot factories and wear hot gear like this. Unless you work in computers then you just wear a suit, but suits are a bit too warm too.

This is your first pixel art piece? I was surprised to see you made it, you always draw really well but this is awesome! You did insanely well for being your first, not to mention animated!

VariantSeven responds:

Thank you! I struggled a lot with animating it, so I'm working on improving that!

This is a great piece, but this isn't pixel art. Pixel art has a certain style and more looks like video game art. Good piece though.

Formerly RealFaction. Composer of Pico's School OST, Castle Crashers Necromancer Theme, Fetal Fury OST, FNF Necromancer Mod OST. Voice Actor, Writer, Podcaster, Co-Founder of the Art-Inspired Music Contest and Pixel Day. Art: @ShadowCat5150

Johnny @ThatJohnnyGuy