View Profile ThatJohnnyGuy

All 211 Art Reviews

110 w/ Responses

haha clever. Love the detail, and the pun. Intelligence is hot, this picture only shows that this is actually factual because usually people in high intellect fields especially with technology stuff have to work in hot factories and wear hot gear like this. Unless you work in computers then you just wear a suit, but suits are a bit too warm too.

This is your first pixel art piece? I was surprised to see you made it, you always draw really well but this is awesome! You did insanely well for being your first, not to mention animated!

SevenOnAStick responds:

Thank you! I struggled a lot with animating it, so I'm working on improving that!

This is a great piece, but this isn't pixel art. Pixel art has a certain style and more looks like video game art. Good piece though.

Please finish this game. Seriously. I love it.

I love it, thank you for the Cursed Server fan art. Freeki appreciates <3

I love this <3

You drew this??? Wow...thats beautiful

ADR3-N responds:

Thanks! Yeah, it's from two photo references. I made it for my roommate :)

Please dont ever stop making your beautiful artwork ♥️

That's the cutest cutie I've ever seen.

Lovely <3 you did an amazing job with my persona art, and I'm honored to be top row. You guys are awesome and I can't wait to be a part of this again!

NickSenny responds:

Thanks so much Johnny! So looking forward to what the next year has to offer, and all the new people we’ll meet!

Formerly RealFaction. Composer of Pico's School OST, Castle Crashers Necromancer Theme, Fetal Fury OST, FNF Necromancer Mod OST. Music Producer, Voice Actor, Writer, Podcaster, Co-Founder of the Art-Inspired Music Contest and Pixel Day. Art: @Aristella

Johnny @ThatJohnnyGuy